Partnering is integral to Nuvo’s growth and success. We are actively seeking commercial-stage or near-market inbound opportunities (acquisitions & in-licensing) and strategic partners who can introduce our portfolio of products to new markets across the globe (out-licensing).
Growing Our Portfolio (Acquisition/In-Licensing)
In the past, Nuvo leveraged a successful R&D and partnering platform in order to internally develop assets and bring them to markets across the world through a network of strategic partners. We continue to have an active out-licensing program for all of our products and we are looking to acquire or in-license strategic assets.
Ideal Criteria for In-Bound Opportunities
- Brand-name growth (late-Phase 3 minimum) or legacy assets
- Strong IP, brand equity, or other barriers to entry
- Rx/OTC, Natural Health Products, Food Supplements, Medical Devices, Consumer Health Products
- Concentrated prescriber base
- Canadian opportunities where we can leverage our strong management expertise, knowledge of the market, and manufacturing capabilities OR global opportunities where we can additionally leverage our partner network
Reaching New Markets (Out-Licensing)
Over the years, Nuvo has developed a strong network of strategic partners who have introduced our products to patients in new markets across the globe. We continue to seek new collaborations in available markets for all of our products. Please contact us if you are interested in any of the available opportunities below.
Kills head lice • Pesticide Free • 5-minute treatment • 100% effective when used as directed
- ASIAPAC (excl. Australia, New Zealand, Japan)
- EMEA (excl. UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands)
- CIS (excl. Belarus, Russia)
U.S.: Prescribing Information
- ASIAPAC (excl. India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal)
- EMEA (excl. Switzerland, Greece)
- EMEA (excl. UK, Austria, Greece, Italy, Albania)
Leveraging our Manufacturing Plant (Contract Manufacturing)
All of our products are currently manufactured in our plant located near Montreal, Quebec. We are interested in exploring opportunities to leverage some of the reserve capacity at the plant through contract manufacturing. Please contact us if our plant might meet your needs.
- 26,000 sq. ft. facility
- GMP Compliant (FDA/Health Canada/EMA/MHRA)
- Specialization in non-sterile, non-hormonal, non-steroidal, semi-solids (liquids, gels, creams)
- Primary packaging includes sachets, tubes, and bottles (3 separate production lines)
- Services include Manufacturing, Packaging, Quality Assurance, Validation, Quality Control (including a Microbiology Laboratory), R&D, Logistics, and Strategic Sourcing